Access Statement for The Marina Guest House
The Marina is a 4 bedroomed family run guest house. We are located within 5 minutes of the town centre and approx 100m from the beach. The following statement is a summary of our provision. If you have any specific questions please contact us and we will endeavour to assist you.
- The railway station is approximately 10 minutes away by car.
- We offer a free collection service to and from the station by prior arrangement.
- There are always taxis waiting at the station.
- We can be contacted by phone, text or email.
Arrival and Car Parking
- A residents parking scheme is in operation and permits are offered free of charge for guests.
- Guests can unload luggage at the front of the building before parking.
- We do not have wheelchair access to our building.
- Access is gained using keys to the front doors and key to your room.
- On arrival please ring the front door bell or buzzer on our reception desk.
- We can assist guests with luggage.
Main Entrance and Reception
- There is a 5“ (13cm) step up to the front of the building and 2 steps of 9” (23cm) into the building.
- The building is Victorian and is not wheelchair accessible.
- The hallway and reception areas are carpeted.
Public Areas – General (internal)
- The breakfast room is located on the ground floor.
- There are 13 stairs up to the first floor.
- The stairs are lit 24 hours.
Breakfast / Dining Room
- Breakfast is served in the dining room on the ground floor.
- The dining room is carpeted.
- Furniture is not fixed and can be moved on request.
- Tables are square and can be moved on request.
- A large print menu is available.
- Background music is played at breakfast.
- There are two en-suite double rooms, one superior double en-suite room which could accommodate an extra person on request and one standard small double room on the first floor.
- The superior double room has a single put-up bed to accommodate a family of 3.
WC and Shower
- The toilet and shower room on the first floor are for the private use of the guests accommodated in the small double non en-suite room.
- Mobile phone reception is generally good.
- Free wi-fi
- Hair dryer and alarm clock in all rooms.
- We are a non smoking building with Zero Tolerance.
- A full L2 fire detection system with break glass points is in operation.
Address: 12 Trafalgar Road, Gt. Yarmouth, Norfolk NR30 2LD
Telephone: 01493 844119
Mobile / text: 07804691935
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve our service. If you have any comments please call us on 01493844119 or email